At DFI, we differentiate ourselves with a commercially oriented, pragmatic approach that combines near-to-mid-term focus with a longer-term business development horizon.
Whether advocating for adoption of technology solutions, innovative procurement methodologies, or policy changes, we work side-by-side with clients to design and implement effective strategies that engage international financial institutions (IFIs) and countries.
We support clients to deliver replicable, scalable, programs that mobilize downstream development funding.
We are typically engaged at the C Suite level, including with heads of government and public affairs, legal, finance, sales and marketing, and technical functions to:
- Develop and execute tailored market entry or market expansion strategies, including tapping DFI’s extensive international procurement expertise as needed.
- Provide a qualified pipeline of business opportunities in Business-to-Government (B2G) and Business-to-Business (B2B), anchored in our long-standing IFI, sector, and country networks and expertise.
- Support sales and business development, contribute to investment strategies and risk mitigation, and undertake partner identification, among other areas
- Design and lead Country Deep-Dives tailored to sales, supply chain sustainability, or high-impact initiatives that deliver prioritized deep-dive outcomes, detailed action plans and program management expertise that to deliver
- Increased win-rates for sales,
- Development funding that supports commercial and sustainability priorities, and
- Like minds and partners to deliver on co-funded high-impact initiatives.
- Provide thought leadership and marketing support to enhance client reputation and drive downstream demand and business.