Access to Scientific Publications & Curricula
Market Expansion, Brand Awareness: As countries accelerate investment in higher education, math, science and technology, DFI was engaged to build visibility for Client solutions, expand sales pipeline and revenue, and strengthen brand in emerging markets
- In-country engagement: DFI has supported Client in 30+ emerging market countries globally, qualifying and pursuing sales opportunities.
- Funding Assessment: DFI follows projects and funding from International Funding Institutions (IFIs) to target markets that relate to higher education, science and technology, agriculture, and health; map and engage relevant stakeholders at the government and academic level; and, develop compelling value propositions for end-customers.
- Partner for Development®: DFI positioned Client with key IFIs in Washington, DC, Manila, Brussels, Abidjan, and select European cities, to deliver technical briefings, co-create white papers and reports on scientific production, capacity building and knowledge sharing
- DFI has helped client win contracts for over $100M (50X ROI) in Africa, Latin America, Europe, and Asia and create additional pipeline of over $50M
- World Bank, European Union, Nuffic